lundi 21 septembre 2015

Can I get VAC'd for this?

Hello,

I changed my CS:GO .exe (csgo.exe) to the .exe of my Need for Speed Most Wanted (renamed the real one to csgo_r.exe,and MW's "speed.exe" to csgo.exe),to idle some hours w/o using any resources.

The "game" obviously crashed,since it missed it's files,but as long as I did not press "Close the program",Steam saw it as I'm in-game in CS:GO.
I ran it for like 10-15 mins or so,then I realized that it might risk the VACstatus of my account,so I reverted everything.

The question is,can I get VAC'd for this,or am I alright?:confused:
I'd really appreciate some serious answers.

P.S.: I am not VAC'd now. This happened a few hours ago,so I guessed that the forums are the best way to get some insight on this. I just want to know if I'm in risk of getting banned or not.:(:(
Can I get VAC'd for this?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.