lundi 28 septembre 2015

is it just me or the game is having worse and worse performance with each update?

Like seriously, since the Gun contracts update, the game became literally unplayable for me even on the lowest settings, no matter the server due to the insane amount of lag

Now Im not saying that my pc is some sort of power rig or anything(sadly enough) but I find ridiculous how the game that was running just fine minus a few bumps here and there is now not even enjoyable. I literally tried everything possible, including resintalling the game and putting it to direcx 8, absolutly no difference

I used to love the game but Im pretty much forced to quit it for the time being with my current rig since Im unable to even play it without getting massive headaches :/
is it just me or the game is having worse and worse performance with each update?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.