lundi 21 septembre 2015

Black ops 2 CAMPAING not opening

Hi, i am new to the forums so i'm sorry if i posted this in the wrong place.

But my CoD black ops 2 campaing doesnt work.

I bought the digital deluxe pack yesterday which was on sale, installed and noticed that everything works (multiplayer, zombies etc.) but when i press to launch campaing, it stays on the screen that says "preparing to launch call of duty black ops 2" (i've waited a whole night)

I tried launching campaing from multiplayer but that has the same outcome either.

I speak Russian at home and Dutch at school, so learning english for me is a challenge.

thanks.
Black ops 2 CAMPAING not opening

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.