mardi 15 septembre 2015

how long dose steam support take to reply account hijack ticket?

I've been waiting 12 days and still no response. Someone just changed my Steam account contact email address and sold all of my csgo skin on Sep 3. I send the email and get the ticket number on same day but never get reply.i do valid proof of ownership like card type, full name on the card, billing address and last 4 digits of the card.

so all i can do now is wait? what if they will take more than 30 days to response my ticket will i still able to ask them to restore my skins?:confused:

here's my ticket number:4631-UXBM-0326
how long dose steam support take to reply account hijack ticket?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.