mercredi 23 septembre 2015

Still experiencing "An Issue with Your computer is blocking the Vac system" kicks

Pretty annoying, I play for weeks at a time with no issues (I have 1100 hours on CS:GO on my account and registered in 2005) and then randomly get kicked 7 rounds into a game and suffer a cooldown because the solutions to the issue take more than 5 minutes and involve multiple reboots to "check the issue" when CS:GO is the only game with "the issue" so why is this my problem? :confused:

Literally no other steam game kicks me out of games it already validated me as able to play in, what makes CS:GO so finicky?
Still experiencing "An Issue with Your computer is blocking the Vac system" kicks

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.