lundi 21 septembre 2015

I want to start a betting website for CS:GO and need some help from the smart people.

Hey guys, so I want to create a betting website for CS:GO and I have absolutely no clue on how to. I bought my site using bluehost and have installed word press (hopefully I was supposed to do that). I want to know how to install the log in to steam button using my web API key which I have already gotten. I also want to know how I can get the site working with a bot so people can trade and also how I can make the site work in general. I am a complete noob at this and I am just following my dreams. If anyone can help me that would be amazing and gladly appreciated.

Thanks,
wiseninjabob
I want to start a betting website for CS:GO and need some help from the smart people.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.