dimanche 20 septembre 2015

Csgo Ping HELP

So ever since the first day I got csgo theres been a problem where I would get these random spikes I turn on net graph for csgo and eveytime it does one of these freezes the ping ms shoots up to like 300 then back down to its normal 40 to 50 ping ms this only happens in csgo Ive tested other games and my ping stays the same I am connected the internet before I have tried ethernet and that actually fixes eveything but currently I can't use ethernet as I have moved to a place where the ethernet cable can't reach so I would really like some help it also makes the game really unplayable since it does the freezes every minute or so.
Csgo Ping HELP

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.