mercredi 30 septembre 2015

VAC and Iobit Start Menu 8(WHY, VALVE)

So I found out that I can no longer play VAC-protected games with Iobit Start Menu 8 active.

No need to reiterate this on me, I get it.

But I really have to wonder, is no attempt going to be made to allow VAC to work with this? Code injectors, generic dlls, I understand. But a program that changes the Start Menu in Windows 8 and 10? Really?!

For me, Iobit Start Menu 8 is one of those essential programs. I want to play Valve games with multiplayer, sure. But I don't see why I need to suffer the indignant wrath of the pure, raw awfulness that is Windows 10's default 'Start Menu' in order to do so.

I hope people at Valve are making some attempt to reach across the aisle with Iobit Software to put together some sort of solution.
VAC and Iobit Start Menu 8(WHY, VALVE)

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.