lundi 20 avril 2015

Can't load game/Assertion Failed Message

Hi everyone,

I just bought Arkham Asylum GOTY and it will not load the game at all. I've never played Arkham Asylum before so I have no saves from the GFWL version corrupting anything. I've tried reinstalling MSVC, DX, PhysX (although I don't have an Nvidia GPU), and I've tried reinstalling the game via Steam, but I always get an Assertion Fail message. If anyone knows what to do or what may be causing the error I would really appreciate it because I want to play all the Arkham games before Arkham Knight releases. If it is of any help at all, Arkham City works perfectly, my PC has more than enough power to run Arkham Asylum (R9 290+Xeon E3-1231v3), and the error message is here. Thanks for any information.
Can't load game/Assertion Failed Message

1 commentaire:

  1. The results are awesome!! I wish we have that Emerald Creek embossing powder here in my place.
    You can find there lot's of free stuff like free Steam-Card skins and many more!

    RépondreSupprimer

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.