samedi 25 avril 2015

Steam downloads unstable if throttled

For a little over 2 years now, I've had issues with downloading games while a download speed limit is set in the Steam settings. Every time I throttle my speed and download something, the download speed reaches the limit and then drops back down to zero. This repeats every 5-10 seconds or so. It goes up to the limit (1MB/s), back down to zero, up to the limit, then back down to zero, over and over until the download finishes. I know this is a problem with Steam and not with my connection or computer because I've tested this on different networks and different computers and have gotten the same results. I haven't made a thread about this before because I thought it would get patched eventually, but it is 2 years later and I'm still getting the same issue. Any help would be appreciated.
Steam downloads unstable if throttled

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.