dimanche 19 avril 2015

Worried about Support?

Hello.



I'm making this post because I've become seriously concerned over the lack of response on a support ticket I submitted last Thursday. (April 16th)



The ticket was due to me receiving an E-mail notification saying that I'd "changed my email address" tied to my steam account, since it obviously wasn't me, I clicked the link to lock down my account and submitted a support ticket.



I've done all the security things, changed passwords, scanned my computer...given the required information that the "Canned" response asked of me...And I have had absolutely no response from support, for 7 buisness days (that's 11 days now counting weekends)



My concern is more from a lack of response then the fact that this issue isn't "fixed" had I gotten someone emailing me back saying "We are currently working on this issue" or "The information submitted is not adequate, we need this this and this" I would feel much more secure.



However.



I have heard nothing.



This is seriously concerning me, and I would like some kind of feedback...is this normal? Am I going to wake up in three days and suddenly have my account back? I know that its probably not likely I'll get some kind of "official" response here either, but I still feel like I need some kind of feedback.



Thanks for your time.

Worried about Support?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.