lundi 27 avril 2015

Half life 2 can't run, only walk??

And i don't mean sprint, or speed power which comes with the suit. The character keeps walking, when your default speed should be much faster. I tried to mess with the controls, and nothing helped so far.

Is this common bug, and is there any fix for it? This never happened to me on desktop, but now that i play that on this lappy it does. All i know that my framerate is constant 60, and cpu and gpu temps are just fine.

I tried to enable console as well, but the key didn't respond, and i did enable the console before trying. I tried to change the console command key as well, but it didn't work either.
Half life 2 can't run, only walk??

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.