dimanche 19 avril 2015

Can I run CS: GO?

I want to join the PC Master Race, but would rather not spend money. No lie, I have an ultra book with integrated graphics. I do not meet the minimum specs. But will I be able to run CS: GO? It seems that they are written based on clock speeds, which should not matter. I mean, clock speeds don't indicate actual performance, and I have multiple cores.





I'm totally okay with sub 60 fps with garbage textures and no shadows at 720p. I just don't want to buy the game then find out that I can't run it. Anyways, here is my specs.



Operating System

Windows 8.1 64-bit

CPU

Intel Core i5 3317U @ 1.70GHz

Ivy Bridge 22nm Technology

RAM

4.00GB Single-Channel DDR3 @ 798MHz (11-11-11-28)

Motherboard

LENOVO (U3E1)

Graphics

Generic PnP Monitor (1600x900@60Hz)

Intel HD Graphics 4000 (Lenovo)

Storage

119GB SAMSUNG MZMPC128HBFU-000L1 (SSD)



Audio

Conexant SmartAudio HD



So, will it run? That is the question. Is there anything that I can do to push it that little bit further and make it run better?



Also, the minimum specs that I do not meet are VRAM and CPU clock speed.

Can I run CS: GO?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.