lundi 27 avril 2015

Looking for a Good Server

Long story short, I was branded as "inactive" on my previous long-time server (due to a combination of work and just needing to get away from TF2 for a while), had my benefits wiped, and most of my friends left the server for other things as well, so I'm looking for suggestions on other servers.

I'm specifically looking for ones with a talkative community (cuz I enjoy the random banter), laid back rather than competitive, and one that plays Payload or Attack/Defense maps. I've been searching around but most of the ones recommended by friends tend to play non-standard maps (hale, prophunt, etc...) which is fun sometimes, but makes it feel like chat room rather than a game. The ones that do play those maps are either hyper competitive or everyone's completely silent.

Thanks.
Looking for a Good Server

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.