mercredi 29 avril 2015

Casual Queue for specific Map?

How do I queue for a casual game on specific maps. I just want to play on any other map than Dust2, but it seems like 75% of all games I get thrown into run that map, and all others get vote-changed to Dust2 when their map ends.

It's so samey and boring to just play Dust2 all the time and I can't for the life of me figure out how to queue for specific maps. I know how to do it in competitive, but it seems there is no option for it in casual, which I prefer to play due to my short bursts of game-time and that I often may be interrupted during play.

I know you can use the server browser to find specific servers, but those doesn't seem to include the Valve-hosted no-bullsh*t servers that casual queue puts you into.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Casual Queue for specific Map?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.