jeudi 23 avril 2015

High Refresh Rate Bug

Hey guys! I found a bug that the devs really need to be aware of. It seems that the physics engine in the game seems to move at whatever speed your framerate is in relation to 60. I only realized this because I have a high refresh rate monitor and was testing the game at 120hz. I had the frame limited off so my fps was going up into the 200s and as I was shooting zeds they were hitting the ground instantly. They would slide of objects and things extremely quickly and chairs I bumped into would pop away and tip over within .2 seconds. So basically you can't play at a high refresh rate without having a weird cartoony effect on the ragdoll physics. Anyone else see this.

P.S The game looks AMAZING at 120fps
High Refresh Rate Bug

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.