vendredi 24 avril 2015

VAC authentication error?

What is this complete bullsh*t?

My friend and me have been playing CSGO for more than a year almost and ever since 1 month he keeps getting kicked out of matches and a message saying:

"VAC authentication error"

He restarts his PC and tries to reconnect and it tells him the same. He just got his second 7 day ban. That's complete crap and I'd really love to know how to actually fix this.

Don't refer to that one sticky-post, because he tried /all/ of what it says there.

I am absolutely sick of him getting random- bans which aren't even lifted even though it's not even his PC's fault.

Fun fact: I've had multiple friends having that error the past few weeks, not just him. Just that he got his 2nd 7 day ban and that's really not how a game should work.

Valve needs to work on this. I'd love to get some proper answers on how to fix that. It's not possible that a huge company such as Valve isn't able to fix such a stupid bug. :confused:
VAC authentication error?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.