jeudi 16 juillet 2015

Can't Activate Product / Too Many Activation Attempts?

Hello everyone,

I have read the stickies but I'll admit I am usually pretty horrible at following the rules so hopefully this is posting in the correct forum / is appropriate. However, to the point, what does this mean?

http://ift.tt/1HBNNov

I recently brought the humble bundle but everything I entered was valid even though I did activate a large quantity of stuff. Is this normal for valid activations? I never once got error, is this an error on steams part? Should I open a steam support ticket?

How long until I can register / activate my other stuff?

Thanks,
Can't Activate Product / Too Many Activation Attempts?

1 commentaire:

  1. I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business.
    You can find there lot's of free stuff like free Steam-Card skins and many more!

    RépondreSupprimer

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.