samedi 18 juillet 2015

Neverwinter nights?

Hi all fairly new to the forums so forgive me if this is in the wrong place.

Relatively new to downloading games on steam, used to just putting in a CD and clicking the autoplay but recently I've started downloading them.

I was rummaging around and found my old baldurs gate (big box version with 5 disks and the tales of the sword coast expansion disk thing) but it wont play. I install it, click autoplay, the cursor spins for a second but wont load any further than that. No worries though as I found baldurs gate 1 and 2 on steam and have them downloading.

This got me thinking maybe I could just get all the forgotten realms stuff so I tried to find neverwinter nights, the sequel and all the expansions but they're not appearing in the store.

Theres something called neverwinter but I think that might be something else altogether.

Is neverwinter nights and all its add ons and sequels on here under a different category or in another pack or something?
Neverwinter nights?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.