mardi 28 juillet 2015

Non Mac games download bug (Or something like that)

Ok, so this has been bugging me for a bit

Backstory:
Im a mac user, and i decided to get a PC partition using Boot Camp to play some PC games i had purchased. So I was able to get everything to work fine. But there is one problem.

Terraria is PC game and i know this, But its showing "Install" on my Mac side.
I don't know why it does this. So I decided to try and download it. When I did, it just gave me an error when I tried launching it (Which I was expecting)

Don't know why it does that, I might try to reinstall Steam and see what happens.
Non Mac games download bug (Or something like that)

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.