mercredi 29 juillet 2015

Can you get VAC banned if you use a non xbox controller

I use this for games that are not shooters

http://ift.tt/1VOm65p

Sometimes however I leave it plugged in while playing FPS games like L4D2 even though I don't use it because I forget to remove it.

My cousin uses it to play Serious Sam 3 with me and he might want to play coop online.

This worries me because I am not sure if this controller will get me VAC banned since it is not a 360/ps4 one. SS3 has VAC on some servers.

It does have a turbo option but I have never used it even on non shooters in fear of disabling achievements (I'm not even sure it works). After a couple of weeks of not playing Arkham City I played with this controller and the achievements were disabled (I got the last "political prisoner" and nothing showed up).

Can someone shed some light please?
Can you get VAC banned if you use a non xbox controller

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.