vendredi 24 juillet 2015

An issue with your computer is blocking the VAC system.

I'm constantly getting the error: “An issue with your computer is blocking the VAC system. You cannot play on secure servers.”

Before you tell me to search forum or Google. Trust me, I have!

So, this all started about 3-4 weeks ago. But due to holidays and me not playing much past few weeks I decided not to do anything and hope that this issue would sort it self out. However, I came back from summer holidays about 2 weeks ago and noticed that the issue was still occurring. I Google'd and tried out all sort of stuff before finally submitting a support request with steam 9 days ago. I have yet to receive an initial reply from them. So now I'm hoping that someone here might be able to help me out with this issue.

Pattern:
Mostly I get this error in the 3rd or 4th match (casual and competitive), but sometimes it happens during the first or second match as well. A temporally fix has been to restart CS:GO after every single match.

What I have done:

First I went through the KB article at steams site (http://ift.tt/1IsNsKH).

Restarting Computer, restarting CS:GO and repair Steam Service has proven to be only solving the issue temporarily. I still encounter the same issue in the 3rd or 4th match.
Activating DEP did nothing.

Even if I have had no software changes in about 4-5 months prior to this issue I also decided to completely uninstall every software in my computer that is on their list of conflicting software. Even uninstalled AVG and got MS Essentials (that is not on their list). I have no software firewalls. I have even uninstalled some more software that is not on the list.


I have also gone through their KB article on “Troubleshooting Network Connectivity” (http://ift.tt/1sxl91d).

I have however been able to rule out network issues by talking to my ISP who said that my connection is fine, and by playing the game flawlessly on my work laptop while still on my home network. (Cable connection to router, no wifi).


Then I tried to remove local content and install CS:Go again.
Then I tried to remove local content and CS:GO folder in Commons and install game.
Then I tried to remove local content for ALL Steam games and everything in the Commons folder and delete all Steam/valve keys in the windows registry and install game again.
When this didn't work I tried to completely remove steam client + everything above and install steam + CS:GO on another hard drive. After this the only configuration I changed was the Mouse Sensitivity.

I am still encountering the same issue and would very much appreciate any suggestions to fix this or even how to track what software might be causing this issue.


Oh, before I forget:
ASUS P8Z68 Deluxe MOBO.
I am running Windows 7 Ultimate SP 1 (64bit).
I7 2600k @ 3.40GHz.
16GB corsair vengeance RAM (DDR3).
ASUS GeForce GTX 460.


Please let me know if there is anything more you need to know in order to assist me with this issue.
An issue with your computer is blocking the VAC system.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.