mardi 28 juillet 2015

I am the owner plz remove it

Hi
i am panossg7
and i am from greece and i dont know very well english

so
iam the owner with another boy of community
No1 Greek Gaming
and we have 3 server
Classic
Zombie plague
And gun game
on cs 1.6
I put whblocker on my server and i try it if work

at classic and zombie plague yes
and i play gungame with wh to see if block the wh
And no not blocked
and next day download another whblocker and put it on server and go to play on gungame and said You Vac ban like this
plz
i tell you to remove vac ban because i cant enter on MY server
Please
Check it and remove vac ban!!!

Tell me more information of ban!!
I am the owner plz remove it

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.