mercredi 22 juillet 2015

WARNING: OS paged pool memory low

So as the title says i was playing Counter strike earlier today and that message popped up in the top right hand corner of my screen. I didn't think much of it and i played the game like normal with no complications. Later I decided id play a game of DOTA 2 which i have played over 2000 hours of and never had this issue and when i went to load into a game it would crash every time with an error message saying something along the lines of the error mentioned in the title. I'm just wondering what caused this sudden problem and what I can do to fix it (i.e. by another stick of ram, update my drivers etc.)
I should probably mention I am still running windows xp, my graphics card is a NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT and my computer currently only has 2gb of ram. Its an old computer
Also im a bit of a computer noob so anyone who is kind enough to help could you please try to make it somewhat simplistic or explain it.

TL;DR:
Message in title pops up whenever i play a steam game and I want to know how to fix the problem.
WARNING: OS paged pool memory low

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.