dimanche 19 juillet 2015

Game stuttering every ten seconds

Every ten seconds or so, I "stutter", that is to say, the game has a quick stuttering effect where I can't do anything, or my actions have no effect, similar to a lagspike or freeze. I'm not sure when this problem began occurring, but it wasn't always this way. This never happens when I play offline, so I thought at first that it was my connection, but this only happens with Source games, and I don't get this problem playing CSGO on my laptop. I've already tried most fixes but they haven't worked.

I've also defragmented my hard drive, verified the integrity of the game cache, and uninstalled and reinstalled.

I even changed all my settings to low, disabled/enabled multi core rendering, and set my resolution to 4:3.

BIOS: BIOS Date: 05/04/11 09:22:10 Ver 6.12
Processor: AMD Phenom(tm) II X6 1065T Processor (6 CPUs), ~2.9GHz
Memory: 8192 RAM
Page file: 8430MB used, 7935MB available
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
Graphics Card: ATI Radeon HD 5570
Sound 1 Device: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio)
Sound 2 Device: Speakers (NoMachine Microphone Adapter)
Sound 3 Device: Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition
Game stuttering every ten seconds

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.