mardi 28 juillet 2015

Question about gm_construct

Hello guys. I've got a simple question about the map I mentioned in the title, the actual gm_construct. I'm playing this map for a long time and I built a really big scenery. My kick PC started to be laggy. There are really loads of things. Is there any chance to edit that map in Hammer? I just want to build some walls there, texturize the rooms, make some windows in the building. Not much complicated stuff. I'm not that experienced to do a map from scratch so this is my only chance. I don't want to earn anything on it. Just my satisfaction. I'd love to furnish all rooms there.
In addition I remember I was trying to do something long time ago. I converted bsp to vmf but Hammer couldn't open it anyway. Thanks in advance for any replies.
Question about gm_construct

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.