jeudi 30 juillet 2015

Steam after fresh Windows 10 install

Hi guys,

Quick question,

I've just installed Windows 10 as a fresh install to my msata drive. I'm using a 240gb Crucial SSD drive for apps & utilities including Steam.
I will use my 3tb storage drive for the games themselves. There are currently 35+ games installed on it.

When I've logged into steam it shows no games currently installed. I've tried to redirect steam to look at the correct folder where games are stored but it comes up with the message "folder needs to be empty"

Any way round this other than deleting the folder & re-downloading everything, something I don't really want to do if I can help it.
Steam after fresh Windows 10 install

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.