samedi 25 juillet 2015

Spoofing bots posing as real players?

I think I have figured it out.

I think some players are not real.

It would be good for business to have bots pose as players. Just to give the appearance of a high player count.

It explains alot. I started to think this was real when I noticed some players typing short words consistently uninterrupted while playing. I don't understand how so many people can type and play at the same time... when they cannot even play TF2 in a consistent decent manner in the first place.

If you try and make contact with one of these p-zombies, they never respond to any actions you take. They seem completely unaware of mine existence.

If this is true, then low level Bot culture is rubbing off on real players, and many real people are starting to mimic and act like the bot's culture. Unresponsive, lackadaisical, boring, simple actions, nothing outlandish.

It makes sense to me. If I were head of a gaming business or just someone interested in making money in server adds, I would secretly use a botnet spoofing as players to give the impression of a healthy thriving community to make money, etc.

The future isn't like the matrix. In the matrix, we were lucky enough to be plugged in with real people, experiencing a fake world. Praise the robots for being that merciful. Now, the new futurist dystopia, is a world full of unreal people, manipulative shills and no one can be the wiser... where you don't know if you're plugged in with robots or real people...
Spoofing bots posing as real players?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.