vendredi 31 juillet 2015

VAC banned again?

I've gone though numerous posts about VAC bans and i couldn't find anything on this..

So two days ago i was VAC banned for using cheats in CS:GO, that's fair enough, i learnt my lesson, so i read that i could make a new account and re-buy the game and play it legit, and i did just that, but after only playing the game for 4.4 hours i took a break and returned to my computer to realize i had been VAC banned again.

I can assure you i wasn't using any type of cheats or hacks, i removed the one hack that i had which got me banned in the first place. So i messaged Steam Support and i'm still waiting for a reply.

My friend told me it could be because of my IP? which got me thinking, Would the VAC team just VAC any account that has been reported in game and has been cheating in the past?
For instance, my IP gets listed down as a cheater, if i play and someone reports me in game for using cheats even though i actually wasn't, could it be that the VAC team got lazy and just ban my new account without any follow up?

I'll post any updates that i get, i.e. from Steam Support or information that i find.

Has anyone else had this problem occur?:confused:
VAC banned again?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.