mardi 21 juillet 2015

Demand 5 App UK.

I'm hoping some of you located in the UK can help me here please?

If you have a Smart TV or Blu Ray/DVD player can you check if you can get Big Brother on the Demand 5 App, there are 66 episodes to watch and both my Samsung TV and Blu Ray just refuse to play them. I can play some other stuff on Demand 5 but even then it's a lottery to see what will play, sometimes i can get a commercial to play then nothing.

Both devices are connected by WIFI and even if i switch to a wired connection for my TV i still get the problems. My BB connection seems ok with a 37.47Mb/s download and a 9.03Mb/s upload so i'm hoping it's a Samsung fault but you never know.

By the way i can get the Big Brother episodes online from Demand 5 but the quality is naff.
Demand 5 App UK.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.