jeudi 30 juillet 2015

Gunmettle drops are a racket!

Steam has all of my stats. They know what classes I play most often, they know what weapons I have. So why is it that the vast majority of the time I'm stupid enough to buy a key, I get a duplicate?!?

So far, based on drops and cases, I have THREE medi guns, TWO Miniguns, and THREE Rocket Launchers (two of which with the same decoration!), one pistol, and one scattergun (I never play scout).

Just basic odds calculate this happening as astronomical! They must have a logarithm that keeps handing out duplicates to drive higher sales.

You'd think that, since I was dumb enough to pay them for the honor, they might think to write in a basic routine that matches the drops to my gameplay, or at the very least, doesn't toss me the same weapon over and over again!

I know, a fool and his money are soon parted. I'm foolish enough to pay for crap in TF2. Shame on me, right? What a rip off.
Gunmettle drops are a racket!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.