lundi 27 juillet 2015

Old Man River

Is there a place for us oldies who just like to explore the surroundings of games without much of the competition to win at all costs. My only gripe with MP is the awkwardness of noobies trying to compete with those of higher levels. I like to explore the maps, find new cities and enemies, I can't do this with someone who is Gung-Ho.

As for friends, my interests in computer games are not shared with those of my work mates,I am alone in a vast wilderness of a suburb, playing ETQW with foreign players, who think that some one my age should retire to a nursing home.

So I play borderlands 2 solo, it's taking me this long to get a general idea on how to play, many things were confusing at first, but getting the hang of it, I'm up to Plan B and I am 64:D
Old Man River

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.