dimanche 26 juillet 2015

Asus vs HP? Buying new pre-made comp

Hello fellow Gamer's,
Greeting programs, I need your advice on what pre-build computer I should buy. I have it narrowed down to two brands HP or ASUS. I do not build my own rigs, ever, not my thing. I will never buy another Alienware because of bad experience's I have had with the brand. I want to stay with a big name brand, thus ASUS or HP (sadly no more Gateways :( ). At bestbuy there is a very nice ASUS for 1499.99 with specs that are good, here is the link

http://ift.tt/1VIi7ap

Kinda of just what I'm am looking for in a computer to get me threw the next 3+ years. I am a very big gamer, but I stick to a few games, DOOM games and upcoming DOOM4, half-life games and mods TF2, somewhat StarCraft (not to much anymore because SC2 was not that great IMO). Maybe a few other's if good. I want my new computer to be able to handle new games for the next 3 years before I have to upgrade again. I could go with that ASUS witch seems pretty good or get a HP ENVY Phoenix 850qe with a little better spec for about 1900.00. That is really the max I want to pay. If I get the ASUS from bestbuy I get the convenience of going to the store and getting it and can just go back if there are problems. The HP I would have to ship back.

But I don't know witch brand would be better, HP is kinda a unknown still in the gamer world. Everyone seems to like ASUS comp's for what I hear. So I ask you guys witch one would be a better bet to go with. Note the HP would have a NVidia 980 over the ASUS's 970 and a 4.0 processor over the ASUS's 3.6's. I don't even know if I would even notices the difference.

Thank you all very much for your help and time. I really am thankful to everyone who can put some input in.
Asus vs HP? Buying new pre-made comp

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.