mardi 21 juillet 2015

Train Simulator Utilities.

In Package Manager I have " AllAboardCore".
When I move to the next pane "tree view/list view"
95% of files/folders are in red.
Exemple, "assets\3dtrains\scalerail\railnetwork\bridge\text ures...
in red. Texture and few other items in red as well.
Few maybe 2% of "files" in black ink, in My head "red,something wrong",
black " good files".

Overview of my RW 75GB file, 98% route files are free of "kefir bottles"
or missing textures. Few, mostly Euro route, probably 3rd party does show
textures missing.
I have all 3D premium offering.
Question 1, in pkg. mngr..., what does show Yours.
Question 2,should I even bother to somehow fix this,
since 98% routes visually don't show any discrepancy.

Would like to know Your opinion.

Jack.
Train Simulator Utilities.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.