mardi 21 avril 2015

I can frag in Deathmatch, but I suck in PUGs

This is bothering me! I always practise in MM Deathmatch (Gold Nova 1 and lost my rank recently) and I can score quite well, always be the top 5. But as soon as I go to a PUG game (MM is a joke, I don't have friends to play too) I can't frag for s.

I did everything like how I did in deathmatch, strafing etc but I always got killed by body shots while I keep trying to go for heads or thrown off guard by crouches.

I'm suspecting is my mentality of headshot is a must so I kinda missed a lot of opportunity of killing opponent with bodyshots. So I'm wondering is it my attitude in practising deathmatch has affected my ability to play a normal match or is just a sheer skill difference?

The server usually have players ranging from SEM all the way to DMG.
I can frag in Deathmatch, but I suck in PUGs

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.