mardi 21 avril 2015

My account get alert, how it can be remove the Alert ?

Hello Guys, i have a question, my account recently got alert from Steam Support, and i already Submit a Ticket to steam support, but they answer make me sad, this is a conversation with a Steam Support :
Quote:

Ticket number 9630-QFKB-5363
Category Account Issues > Suspended/restricted account
Email
Product *STEAM*

This Question's Message(s)
1 Message by you on Sat, 28th Mar 2015 10:02
Hello Sir, i have a question.
Why My account have notification "This account appears to have been used for fraudulent activity. "
What's ? FRAUD ? when ? why ? i never using third aplication or anything's ?
please, can you tell me the detail about my account ?
i'm really frustated about this, my account recently hijacked by gift wraped, and now my account has been banned from steam ??
Next Step:
If your account is locked or you suspect it is stolen, we’ll need to verify that you’re the original account owner:

Providing Proof of Ownership
http://ift.tt/1QhK7PI

For all other questions, you may be able to resolve the issue yourself by searching the FAQs on our Support site:

http://ift.tt/t5BFXY

We thank you for your patience, and will help as soon as possible.

2 Message by you on Sat, 28th Mar 2015 16:03
This is a details of chronology,
Dated March 27, 2015 Time Indonesia, I'm still doing the game Dota 2, and on March 27, 2015 evening Indonesian Time, I do Log Out of My Steam account, and in the morning at the date of March 28, 2015 I tried to log back in my steam account, I received a message saying I do "fraudulent activity." I was very confused, why do I have this message, whereas I never commit fraud, and if it because the charging of steam, i always use a physical voucher code or From the Sale of items in my game Market Steam and never filling Steam Wallet by Credit Card, But Why do I get a message that says I do Fraud? Is Steam Wallet where I get from sales of items from Market Steam Wallet is a former Fraud or else it? If yes I really do not know it, but I bought the steam wallet always use a physical voucher code.
This multiple physical voucher code that I use for my account :
- **
- **
- **
Hope cooperation from Steam Support to assist my account, because that account is very meaningful to me.
I'm almost crazy because I find your account banned from trade.
Regards
Joshua

Thank You :)

8 Message by Support Tech Johnny on Thu, 16th Apr 2015 4:27
Hello Joshua,

Thank you for contacting Steam Support.

We apologize for the delay.

We have found activity in this Steam account related to the trafficking, laundering, or reselling of games or items that were obtained in a fraudulent manner.

Per the Steam Subscriber Agreement, we have locked the account. The account will not be unlocked.

The Steam Subscriber Agreement can be found at:
http://ift.tt/OjuIgr

In addition to violation of contract, activities on the account may violate federal law and state law. If such activities persist, Valve reserves the right to refer the matter to authorities.

9 Message by you on Thu, 16th Apr 2015 10:07
You mention my account involved trafficking, laundering, or reselling of games or items that were Obtained in a fraudulent manner.
during this time, I trade with a lot of people, for example from DotA 2 lounges (http://dota2lounge.com/), how do I know if there are among those who are involved fraudulent.
apart from that I also bought items are always on store / market that must already legal / official.
please explain how I can get involved trafficking, laundering, or reselling of games or items that were Obtained in a fraudulent manner !!!
if it is proved I was involved fraudulent please to lock / tire my account forever ..
once again I just need an explanation that clearly where is my mistake ...
do not tire / lock my account if you are not able to give an explanation to me ..
and please reply as soon as possible because this case has been quite a long time, I need this account to interact and play with my friends.

10 Message by Support Tech Johnny on Wed, 22nd Apr 2015 1:01
Hello Joshua,

Steam Support has provided you with all of the relevant information regarding this issue. You can log into your account at support.steampowered.com to review your Steam Support tickets.

You will receive no further correspondence regarding this matter.
I'm never using a Credit card or Paypal for buying a game or an item on Store what game i play, i always using a Physical Code but how it could happen to me ? i'm really frustate now, what should i do ? :(
anyone can help me ?
My account get alert, how it can be remove the Alert ?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.