lundi 20 avril 2015

Car Stereo Subwoofer Issue When Mp3player

So pretty much this.. I have a sub woofer and a Sony MEX 500bt stereo. Whenever I put a CD in to play the bass will get loud as crap where I cant even hear the music, I then use my ipod for music but it doesn't get as loud as the CDs. I don't care for it too loud but I'm just wondering what the crap is up with that. It seems like a few years ago when I had it hooked up to a different stereo that it was louder on ipod, so maybe its the Sony? I've tried hooking it into AUX instead of bluetooth but no change. I even ripped the cds and put them on ipod.. lol. idk.. It just seems like it should all be the same
Car Stereo Subwoofer Issue When Mp3player

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.