jeudi 23 avril 2015

Pc showing age what should I do?

My pc is about 4 years old. I could potentially be able to sell my GPU and buy something like a GTX 960 or maybe by the end of the summer get something a little better. My main plan was to wait until next year and do a re build with Intel/Nvidia. I am wondering what would be the best option for me as my PC is starting to show its age. I am willing to overclock my parts if it's best to wait.

I play all the modern games out on the market and like to keep them at high graphics but it's not a deal breaker for me. If it's best to wait then I will as I don't like to continue upgrading my pc every year.

Current games that I play would be; The Crew, Battlefield 4, Evolve, Batman Arkham City, Tomb Raider

My specs are as follows:

CPU : AMD X6 1100T
Motherboard: Gigabyte 990FX UD5
Ram: 8GB Corsair Vengeance
GPU: AMD HD 697
PSU: Corsair 750W
SSD: 120GB Samsung 840Evo
HDD: 1TB WD

Monitor: 24" 1080p & 19" Low res (Dell monitor)

(I have media pc with 5TB of storage so I keep this pc for games and rendering only)
Pc showing age what should I do?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.