jeudi 16 avril 2015

I'm still undecided about the Vaccinator

I have literally just made a thread about the Vacc a little while ago, but this one serves a different purpose in that this is about what my overall opinion of it is.



For the longest time I've held tightly to the idea that it's a little underpowered, but if the overheal penalty were removed, it'd be a perfect sidegrade without a doubt. I'm questioning my judgment though, considering it's passive crit and damage resists, fast charging mini ubers that effectively quadrubles a patient's health against a damage type, and free healing from the harm a patient receives, I'm wondering if it already is a very good sidegrade.



I'd like to use it more to get a better grasp on it, I just feel I never get a good opportunity to use this quirky little thing. Either I feel the need to play some other class, or there's no good patients, or the map type/gamemode is just wrong for it.

I'm still undecided about the Vaccinator

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.