dimanche 19 avril 2015

Steam: the recently updated Android App

Anyone figure out how to use "Steam Guard Moblie Authenticator"?



I updated the app, ran it. First thing it does is pops up with a thing telling me I'll need to get email authentication every time I run it...

except I don't see any "get email authentication code here" button, or a box to enter the code in if I get it or anything to do at all. I can go to settings and turn Steam Guard Off. I was tempted to turn it off and then turn it on again, but it threatens I won't be able to use market for a time if I do that. So not even going to try that. It thinks it's on, but there's nothing to do.



No clue how to authenticate.



But...I seem to be able to use it to chat with friends anyway, authenticated or not?! What? :confused:

Steam: the recently updated Android App

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.