mercredi 23 septembre 2015

Oh Hey, a New Contract

Join a Valve server because they force you to do that
Half the players on my team are congaing
Since they are standing on the point and the enemy refuses to shoot them I can still slowly keep progress with the Demoknight contract
Right before we win I get autobalanced but I don't care because it gives me more people to shoot at and get points off
My new team votekicks me for not congaing and killing them while they attempted to conga with my idiot team

Take from this story whatever you will Valve, take from it, like, whatever.

Also excuse me for using a mimimeme format, I can't be bothered to write coherent sentences after experiencing your common TF2 BS yet again.
Oh Hey, a New Contract

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.