samedi 19 septembre 2015

ezio saga with all extras

Hi there! I want to buy the complete ezio series (deluxe edition of each game) but I saw that there is no deluxe edition for AC:R here in steam.

I only care about the extra in-game (single player) content. Anyone knows if there is any extra content for AC:R not included in the gold edition? The one including only the DLC's.

So I'd like to know if there is any other extra content (also for ac2/brotherhood deluxe edition, or deluxe means everything?).

Also I read that to activate the extras for AC:R I have to enter the keys in-game in the extras menu (is this only for extra content or for dlc's?). Is permanent activated? Or if I reinstall the game I have to activate it again?

Thanks!
ezio saga with all extras

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.