vendredi 18 septembre 2015

VAC banned last year

I know i'm going to get Alot hate for saying/asking this, but i got vac banned on Tf2 last year because (honestly) speaking I speed hacked, it didn't work, but it was on a server with bots, (people could join)but i did it with the bots on the server, the game ran normal and I stopped because it didn't work, I don't hack anymore, I promise, and on this game called INSURGENCY when i try to join sertain servers, it says i'm kicked/banned due to my vac ban on my account, and that's where i get angry, I got banned on Tf2, a free game, and INSURGENCY cost 14.99, which a friend bought for me (a late birthday present) and i want to know if VAC bans ever get lifted, after like a really long time. I haven't hacked since and will not anymore. I have always been told by other people that VAC bans never get lifted, and therefore I want to make a new account, but I've purchased about 2 games and have INSURGENCY and i'm tired of seeing that message, so, should I make a new account? :confused:
VAC banned last year

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.