dimanche 20 septembre 2015

CS:GO lag after update while streaming

Hi, so I'm having this strange issue lately (last 2 days or so), where I start lagging while streaming CS:GO.

My connection: 160Mbps download and 8 Mbps upload from Suddenlink in Texas.

My OBS settings:
CBR enabled
Max Bitrate 3200 and Buffer Size 3200.
Base resolution 1920 by 1080. Downscaled to 720, Filter Bilinear @ 60 FPS.

And here are some information from my CS net_graph while playing (and lagging).
The top var value: 2-5ms, ping: 80-400 ms but usually around 160-200.
Loss: 0%, choke: 0% sv ~5.5 +- 1.5ms bottom var value: 0.012 - 0.320 ms

Now here's the really strange part. It only happens when my girlfriends starts netflix. It's really smooth, no issues, then she starts to watch netflix, and it goes to completely unplayable. If anything was bad about my connection, it would be the upload, but I wouldn't figure netflix actually use much if any upload? And 160 down shouldn't have any issues? This also weren't an issue before the last update of CS:GO. Is there somehow netflix could interfere with packages sent to the CS:GO servers?

Any information or tips on how to fix this will be greatly appreciated!
CS:GO lag after update while streaming

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.