jeudi 24 septembre 2015

Worst support ever?

Hi.
I had previously purchased a retail game and added it to a steam account.
Since then I have made a new steam account and haven't used the old account for a while. I contacted steam support because the old account is linked to an email I no longer have. I have all my info and even the CD key for the game on that account.

It's been 5 months since I opened my first support ticket, and 2 months since I opened a new one. Still no reply from them.

Is there any possible way to contact them? Maybe they flagged my email address because I opened another ticket? I'm at a loss at what's going on.
I would pay steam more money for games if they had decent support :p
Worst support ever?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.