mardi 15 septembre 2015

Sensitivity changes midgame

Just played a little and have noticed that my sensitivity changes at random intervals going from the set value to super low and back again without me doing anything related to that. I've tested and confirmed this in a bot game and a community server. No such issues can be found when browsing my desktop, so I don't think my mouse is dying (Logitech G500, mousepad is a Steelseries Qck). I'll see if it also happens in other games later. I just want to know if anyone else is experiencing this after the patch (since I haven't played in a few weeks I won't be able to know if this could've occurred before the patch or not) or if someone knows a thing or two about this.

Potentially useful info:
DPI: 800
Ingame sensitivity: 1.75
Raw input is on
Accerlation is off
Logitech Gaming Software is installed
Did not touch the buttons to switch DPI on mouse
Did not change anything regarding my system recently, software or hardware
Happens regardless of surface & USB port
Setting raw input to off makes it extremely jittery at times, I'm guessing that's related
Sensitivity changes midgame

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.