vendredi 11 septembre 2015

A collection of skins that should make you happy in case of battle-scarred drop

Hi everyone!
I got a collection of skins which were intended to look appealing even in battle-scarred condition. The logic behind it is very simple: I believe that battle scarred weapons should also be valuable since they have their own history…
First two skins in the collection are low in quality (because those are my very first skins ever lol) but I left them so you could see how everything started. The rest of skins were made with professional tools (and with hands that are still getting experience lol)
Anyways, please check the collection and let me know what you think!

http://ift.tt/1ggAeU1
A collection of skins that should make you happy in case of battle-scarred drop

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.