dimanche 13 septembre 2015

CSGO: Workshop subscribed maps

Hi everybody,

Subsribing to workshop maps also allows you to play them offline as they are stored in C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\maps\workshop directory where CSGO finds them but lately all the maps I subscribe ends in a different directory under C:\Program Files\Steam\userdata\<number>\ugc\referenced\<numb er>\mymaps that CSGO cannot see avoiding me to play them.

They are not visible when starting a workshop map so I cannot play them. Copy them from that location to the \maps one (above) ends in a "<map>.bsp not valid"

What am I doing wrong? Could anyone help me on this?

Thanks in advance,
BR,
Aitor
CSGO: Workshop subscribed maps

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.