vendredi 11 septembre 2015

Graphics issue only in TF2

Posting this for a friend since he's banned from these forums and too lazy to make a new account, and Valve still hasn't replied to his support ticket. So any help to increase his FPS is appreciated, no his graphics and computer do not suck.

Quote:

I tried playing TF2 again for the first time in almost a year a few months ago. Unfortunately, whenever I go near water (the worst is on 2fort, out onto the battlements and look down at it) my fps goes down to 25~ from 60+ and stays there, and as I move away from the water it goes back up to normal.

I have tried different dxlevels, water quality levels, different quality combinations, different resolutions, windowed mode, reinstalling the game, reinstalling my graphics drivers, verifying cache, different launch properties... eugh.

I had this problem on windows 7 and now on windows 10.

This is really annoying as I'd like to play again every once in a while, but it's so jarring that it distracts me from the gameplay and puts me off wanting to even try playing...

GTX960 2GB
i5 3GHz
8GB RAM
Win 10 64bit on an SSD
Latest drivers etc.
So yeah, any tips to improve his FPS? He's even tried Chris' configs.
Graphics issue only in TF2

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.