dimanche 13 septembre 2015

Throwing Games

Someone needs to do something about all of these people that "throw" games. I have played 3 games in the past 3 days and 2 of them have had people trying to throw them... The first of the two was not that bad, thry just said they were going to throw and simply didnt play well, shooting team mates and playing bad, which was not as bad as the second game. The second game i had 2 team mates that would sit in middle with the rest of the enemy team and when me or any of the other team mates tried to kill them, the 2 "throwers" would walk into our pullets and try to get us kicked for team killing. I almost got kicked until I essentially stopped trying to kill them because my two team mates would follow the enemies around, let the enemy kill me, and block my bullets...
Something needs to be done because this is happening far too often.

(if there are any spelling/grammar errors I appologize)
Throwing Games

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.